Friday, October 8, 2010

Paperwork hell

I wish I had more time to post here. I have so many things to talk about. Right now I am trying desperately to get this adoption application filled out. Other people must not sleep very much. There are just not enough hours in the day for a full time job, a family, and friends. I have so many demands on my time that I had to schedule a day a month in advance to spend doing something I enjoyed without my family.

Anyway - if anyone knows people that are dealing with foster adoption, I would love to know. I'm having a hard time finding answers to my many, many questions. This paperwork is taking forever and I'm feeling the strain of not having it done. I think a master's thesis would have been a lot easier. Yikes!

Wish me and my poor arthritic hands luck, I think I'm going to need it.

5 comments:

  1. good luck jen!

    i wish there was more time too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who's in the process of adopting a little girl from Russia. I don't know if you're going that route, but I'm sure she has insight to some of the process. Let me know if you want her info--I'll contact her.

    Also I have a friend who has an adoption website--www.growninmyheart.com. She has also adopted 2 boys is the past 5-6 years.

    If I can help you at all I'd love to. My email is on my blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and your poor hands. I have acted as a reference to someone wanting to foster and even that had quite a mountain of associated paperwork. I'm sure you could do with a few extra hours in the day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to help you out of your paperwork hell but I can cheer you on from cyberland. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete