Sunday, October 24, 2010

CD who the hell knows

I FINALLY stopped bleeding, the day after taking the first progesterone. I really wish I had thought of that 3 freaking weeks ago. I can't wait to see if my blood count is low.

I was told not to do any um, activities, until after the antibiotic is finished and I get the ultrasound, just to make sure everything is cleared up. I'm sure that means I will ovulate next week and have a perfect 14 luteal phase, cause that's the way my body likes to do things. It is kind of nice to not worry about a cycle, though.

In other news - Adoption applications are DONE! I'm turning them in tomorrow. Woo hoo! I'm nervous, wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! What a relief that the bleeding has stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay to the stopping bleeding! glad to hear it. did the doc say anything about iron supplements? you might be anaemic after bleeding for that length of time.

    good luck with the adoption paperwork. i hope you are underway with the application very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything! We just turned our adoption paperwork in last week and have our first informational with the agency in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete