Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Appointment tomorrow

I've now been bleeding for 20 days. This isn't the first time that's happened but things are definitely way more screwed up then they've ever been before. I don't know what to expect. If she tells me to take birth control I may explode. I'm nervous something new is wrong that I can't fix. I'm worried that my insurance won't cover anything. I wish I could just stop dealing with this damn, useless, broken body of mine.

I'll update as soon as I can, please keep your fingers crossed that I get good news for once.

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed fro you, and sending hope your way. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping there is something very simple and cheap to fix wrong. good luck hon, i'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you . . . hoping you come away from your appt feeling better and with some satisfying answers.

    Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Jen, I am so happy that you are seeing your Dr today. I really hope whatever this is has an easy fix and is picked up by your insurance. Good luck!!
    P.S. Thank you for your comments on my last post. I also wish we could go get a cup of coffee (or vodka) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping for some good news for you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete