Saturday, December 31, 2011

two years

I've struggled with what to write. I've struggled with whether I should write anything at all. I'm not really that sad but will break into hard sobs at random moments. I'm glad I never celebrated New Year's before, it would have been ruined for me now. I just can't see celebrating the night I spent in the hospital giving birth to a dead baby. I'm thinking of all those moms out there tonight that still don't have a little one to tuck in; I hope this year brings you joy. I'm happy our new daughter is here with us and will be moving in forever in 2 weeks. I'm sad I don't have my little wren. I'm angry that I can't just get pregnant. Tonight, I just am.

Here's hoping 2012 brings something better.

I love you, little Wren. Sweet Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. I hope 2012 is an amazing year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you and your sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing peace and love for you in 2012. Thinking of your little boy and hoping your new daughter's permanent move-in goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you love as you remember little Wren. Two years seems like such a long time without them, doesn't it?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending all my love. And sorry I'm late.
    xo

    ReplyDelete