Friday, August 31, 2012

trying to hold it together

I'm writing this on my new toy, a tablet put out by a book store that does not start with the letter a. I'ts kind of a pain typing on a virtual keyboard, so this will be short. I am four days away from the gestational age we were at when we were told our precious litle boy wouldn't make it. I am not as much of a wreck as i thought i would be, but this is not easy. Everytime someone asks when we will find out what we are having i want to shake them and yell that the sex is not important, the ability to breathe and eat is. Even the people who know damn well what we went through just dont get it. The good thing is that i can feel this little one and it is much more active than Aiden ever was. I will take that as a good sign. Four more days and i will bedoing better, or much worse. I hope it goes by fast.

I am getting really annoyed with this keyboard now. I never realized how often i used apostrophes and arrow keys before. Definitely sticking to the laptop for blogging.

Anyway, will update after the big scary scan on tuesday, wish us luck.

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. People don't get it. It is hard, I know.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you lots. Writing from tablet is all I can do. I get used to using less words. The capcha is the worst. I've done this 5 times and failed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be thinking of you. This is definitely all scary territory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of positive thought for the scan on Tuesday. Hope you are feeling better physically as well as holding it together emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is scary - wishing for good news and a sigh of relief...

    ReplyDelete