Saturday, December 18, 2010

Up in the air

I still don't know one way or the other.

I started taking progesterone again, about 3 days earlier than I was supposed to, hoping it would stop the spotting. It seemed to work for a couple of days and then I started spotting again yesterday. I took a test this morning - very negative. But since my temps are really unreliable I'm not sure if this is 8dpo or 10. Either way it may be way too early.

Today was much, much easier than I thought it would be. I spent most of it in a bad mood but that had more to do with thoughtless friends and cranky children that what day it was.

I can't believe it's been a year since we were told our son would die. Some days it feels like ten, some days it feels a couple of months.

3 comments:

  1. thinking of you and Aiden at this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about all of you--these next couple weeks, I'm sure, will be rough. They're rough over here, too.

    Hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete