Friday, November 5, 2010

Wish me luck

The March of Dimes 5K is tomorrow and I am in awe of how much my family and friends donated. I really wasn't expecting much, everyone is having such a hard time right now. I was really, really touched that so many people contributed.

Hopefully I will do everyone proud and survive the race. I won't be running most of it. My brilliant self decided to make Kira laugh by standing on my head, and oh good god my neck hurts! Idiot! A three mile walk/run sounds like the perfect thing for a stupidity induced migraine. I think it will be well worth it though. I'll post a summary some time this weekend.

In other news - have you seen what Jenni is doing? It is such a wonderful idea and the perfect balm for what I'm sure will be the worst holiday season ever. Check out the link on my sidebar and participate if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your walk/run! I signed up for the swap.

    ReplyDelete