Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A thank you and some really cute pictures

I can't express how touched I am that people I have never met in person have sponsored my walk for Aiden this Saturday. I wish I had something eloquent to say so that you know what it means to me. I know your donation will save someone's baby, and that you did that with my baby in mind gives his life some meaning. As a mother with not much to hold onto of her son, that is a great gift.

With that - here is the cutest baby jaguar ever -

In the first one we told her to smile. In the second one she wanted a picture of her curled up to "sleep". She loved the tail and was so excited, jumping around and growling at everyone. It was so freaking cute.


6 comments:

  1. what a cutie you've got!!! LOVE the costume and the little girl rockin' it...

    and you are most welcome on the March of Dimes donation. Best of luck with the walk. I'll be thinking of you all and the bittersweetness of the day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I am so honored and glad that you did this walk. Your daughter is adorable in her costume!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, she's gorgeous :)

    i can't afford to give anything at the mo but if you can leave it up for a while i'll hopefully be able to soon... how long do i have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek that is an adorable smile on your baby jaguar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is adorable!! Thank you for sharing her Halloween fun with us!

    ReplyDelete