Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My brain is on vacation

Since the rest of me can't go.

I am really wanting to get Aiden's full story permanently posted on here but I just haven't had the time to allow myself to fall apart. I've written bits and pieces on Glow and other places and it is always hard. I always end up sobbing hard. I think it will be cathartic to do this and it is really important to me. I just can't seem to get it done. I will keep trying, hopefully soon I can get it finished.

I miss you Aiden. I think of you every day. Kisses and hugs little alligator.

6 comments:

  1. When you're ready I'll be waiting to read it. I just had to spew Juniper's out one night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding your hand while you make your way through this. Thinking of your little boy today.
    Thank you so very much for all of your kindness and comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sobbing makes it really, really hard to type. Every time I think I'm composed enough to finish it starts again. I wrote Calla's the day we got home from the hospital mostly because I was still in shock.

    Looking forward to reading it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all here to cry with you. Know I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to finish writing my story too, but i can't make myself. it's not even that it makes me cry. it just makes me feel even more hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the strength to get it done. But take the time that you need. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete