Sunday, July 11, 2010

Deathly ill

- not that I'm actually dying, just that I sometimes wish I would. I haven't been this miserably sick in a long time. It is doubly frustrating right now because my temps are useless and I can't get a concentrated urine sample to test yet. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant and I have a feeling when this horrible disease wears off I will be devastated. In the meantime I'm sorry I can't keep up with everyone. My eyes are nearly swollen shut and a brass brand is playing in my head. The fever makes it hard to concentrate on anything also.

I hope everyone is doing okay, hopefully I'll be catching up in few days.

4 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself Jen. hope you are better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds horrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. take good care of yourself and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! I hate being sick. Sending lots of 'get well' vibes x

    ReplyDelete