Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WAH!

I will not be posting much for awhile. Some idiots at my work got caught downloading po..rn, which resulted in a serious crackdown on internet use. I can bring my laptop and compose posts but I can't keep up with the blogs I follow. That sucks. This blog has been a great outlet for me but reading about everyone else's experiences has been a true life saver. I hope I can find a way to get more blogging time. In the meantime I will try to check in on everyone at least once a week.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, seriously. Who in their right mind downloads po.rn at work???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed Jen. I agree with Kelly, who does that kind of stuff at work? At work you should only online shop and read other blogs :) We will be thinking of you even if you are not around so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asses..ruining it for everyone.
    Post when you can and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible. What is with people?

    I take breaks to read blogs when I need some comfort during the work day. I hope you can find peace while at work - remember that a whole community of us are here and are sending good thoughts your way.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete