. . . what the hell is my body trying to do to me?
- migraines (first time in two months, have them constantly when pregnant)
- weird twitches in the uterus that I SWEAR feel like kicks. I know they aren't but they are really messing with my head. They put me right back to the last days with Aiden, knowing he wasn't really kicking.
- Nausea and a distaste for coffee - the coffee I've been drinking religiously for 3 years now. (I know caffeine is a no-no, my MFM said it's fine at 1 cup a day)
- Fatigue. I went to bed a 9:30 last night and I'm still tired
- Wild mood swings and LOTS of weepiness
- Huge, massive, painful zits all over the place
- Stabbing pain in boobs
All of this except the uterus twitching and the coffee aversion I can attribute to stress, the time of the month, changing anti-depressants, whatever. But those two symptoms are odd, especially the coffee. They have left the back door open for that sneaky bitch, hope, to slither in.
I'm trying SO DAMN HARD to not get my hopes up. Especially as I now know that pregnant does NOT equal baby. I don't think it's working. And useless peeing* on sticks is only making me more crazy.
*Incidentally - did you know that fresh urine will attract carpenter ants? No? Well neither did I. It wasn't mine, by the way. My daughter has a small potty in her room and this morning it had ant soup in it. Gross.