Thursday, May 20, 2010

I don't know what to say

I often compose posts in my head when something happens that I want to talk about. I usually create a rough outline of an entire post and then write when I have time and my computer handy.

Lately I haven't gotten past one or two sentences. I need to talk, but I just don't feel like it. I want to be alone. No family, no work, no friends. I don't understand where this is coming from and I can't do anything about it, it is making me really anxious. I feel like I don't fit in my skin.

I mostly wanted to say I'm still around, in case anyone is wondering. I just can't think of anything to say.

5 comments:

  1. I want to respect your space and understand that need to pull back. Take your time. Please know that I continue to think of you and I am supporting through the distance. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also thinking of you... and hope you're doing what you need to take care of yourself.

    I finally decided not to make a supertree, but to just bite the bullet and start writing. I hope it flows ok from here...

    Also, how are things with the oil spill? We don't really get a clear picture of what's going on out here in CA. All I hear is a bunch of beurocrats and politicians arguing about various 'plans'. What's it like on the ground? What effects are you seeing? I would really like to know, and I bet others would too. Something to blog about to take your mind off your personal grief and suffering (which is obviously and healthily front and center for you right now).
    Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just can't get the words out.. sometimes you just don't want to get them out. We will be here for you when your ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are still here. Sometimes it isn't easy to write anything. I have a number of posts saved that ended after a couple of sentences. Sometimes it is simply easier just to be alone. We'll be here, waiting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know i understand. i hope you know i'm here if you need me xx

    ReplyDelete