Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walking in the rain

I feel more connected to the world today, more alive. I don't feel so much like I am being left behind. It's kind of nice.

I had some energy for the first time in a very long time so I went for a walk in the rain. My feet are soaked but I soaked up some peace too. I have always loved the rain, as long as it is not cold. Today was almost warm enough to be perfect.

I'm glad I can still find peace in nature. I was afraid it would be another constant reminder of what I don't have. It is, but in a kinder way. Aiden is out there, waiting for me to feel the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. 'Aiden is out there, waiting for me to feel the sunshine.'
    I'm so glad.

    Thinking of you. This next few weeks are going to be very hard for us both. xx

    ReplyDelete