Friday, January 15, 2010

good thing I'm not armed

I wonder if my other coworkers would understand if I strangled the woman in the office next door.

After noticing that I obviously don't feel well she started freaking out about germs. I thought I showed great restraint in not smacking her as I explained that I am under a great deal of stress and on multiple medications. That is what is making me ill. Relax, selfish bitch, I won't give you a cold.

God, I hate people right now.

And goddammit! Stop telling me to have a good weekend! The only way that will happen is if you can make my baby alive!

It was definitely too soon to go back to work - fuck you state of florida for not giving full time employees benefits.

2 comments:

  1. I followed you over from glow in the woods. i'm so, so sorry to hear about the loss of Aiden and i can't believe you've had to go back to work already. that's awful.

    i can't believe people are complimenting your hair. that is just wrong.

    i'm so sorry this has happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm hoping next week will be easier. I think I will have a hard time being civil to stupid people for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete